LAW FIRM OF DAVID G. SIGALE, P.C.
799 Roosevelt Road, Suite 207
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Civil Rights and Constitutional Law
The Firm provides aid to those whose constitutional rights and civil liberties have been infringed upon by governmental authority. These include, but are not limited to, the freedoms of speech, religion and association, and the rights to privacy, equal protection and due process. If you are an individual or other entity who believes the government has interfered with your fundamental constitutional rights, contact the Firm for consultation.
- America’s Top 100 Attorneys: Lifetime Achievement (2017)
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel: Nation’s Top One Percent (2015-present)
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 (2013–present)
- Illinois Super Lawyer (2012-2016)CCRKBA Gun Rights Defender of the Year (2014)
- CCRKBA Gun Rights Defender of the Month (February, 2012)
- Second Amendment Foundation Bill of Rights Award (2016, 2011)