1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS GunRightsAttorneys.Com. is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing www.gunrightsattorneys.com or its affiliated sites, you acknowledge and fully understand the GunRightsAttorneys.Com Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in GunRightsAttorneys.Com. services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT GunRightsAttorneys.Com collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
a. Web Server Logs. When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage.
Examples of information we may track include:
• Your Internet protocol address.
• The kind of browser or computer you use.
• Number of links you click within the site.
• State or country from which you accessed the site.
• Date and time of your visit.
• Name of your Internet service provider.
• Web page you linked to our site from.
• Pages you viewed on the site.
c. PERSONAL INFORMATION Users Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting. We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
• To fulfill your service requests for services.
• To protect ourselves from liability,
• To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
• In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
4. USE OF WEB BEACONS OR GIF FILES GunRightsAttorneys.Com Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow GunRightsAttorneys.Com. to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. GunRightsAttorneys.Com may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. GunRightsAttorneys.Com prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
5. INFORMATION WE MIGHT COLLECT ABOUT YOU GunRightsAttorneys.Com collects personal information as part of the registration process. This information may include your name, email, address, and telephone number. We may collect other information in order to help verify your identity. If you have a question regarding our services, we may collect your name and email address in order to respond to your requests. We may collect information about you thru third party sites. Once published in our public database, your information will be viewable by others.We may use your information to prepare advertisement or listing, and to facilitate requested transactions in the GunRightsAttorneys.Com community.
6. HOW GUNRIGHTSATTORNEYS.COM PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION At GunRightsAttorneys.Com we are committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of your personal and financial information that you submit when purchasing services. Our recommended payment processors, maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed industry standards for financial institutions. They control access to this information via secure web pages, and limit access to only those employees or third parties on a need to know basis. They employ firewalls and other security technologies to protect their servers from external attack. They enable their servers with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to establish a secure connection between your computer and their servers, creating a private “connection”/ “conversation” that cannot be viewed or accessed by other parties. Their systems are tested regularly to insure that our security mechanisms are up to date. The security of your account also depends on the protection of your password that you choose upon registration with any payment processor. Due to the current regulatory environment, federal and state regulations may require that we maintain information on members who participate in transactions with us, including but not limited to the personally identifiable information of our members, for a period of seven years or more in accordance with federal and state laws.
7. THIRD PARTY LINKS AND SITES GunRightsAttorneys.Com will not be responsible for content that you view thru linked sites or the links on those sites that you may use. We will not be responsible for any updates or any changes to any linked sites not directly under our corporate control.Links may be posted on our site that are unrelated to GunRightsAttorneys.Com. If you choose to visit these websites or links, we encourage you to read their privacy policies before providing them with any personal information.
8. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT GunRightsAttorneys.Com has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
9. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER FEDERAL LAW AND STATE LAW You have other privacy rights under federal and state law. By submitting your personal information to our site you may be giving up these rights.
10. CONTACTING US If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us at the email address located within the Terms Of Service.
Consent For Electronic Disclosures
· Introduction. In order for you to participate in the GunRightsAttorneys.Com website as an advertiser or in, any other fashion, from time to time you will receive notices, disclosures, information and documents, and e-mails (“Communications”) from GunRightsAttorneys.Com (“we” or “us”). Your consent applys to all documents and communications we provide, including your use of the site. We can only give you the benefits of our service by conducting business through the Internet, and therefore we need you to consent to our giving you Communications electronically This statement informs you of your rights when receiving Communications from us electronically.
· Consenting To Do Business Electronically. When you register with us, you agree that all Communications from us relating to your use of the GunRightsAttorneys.Com website may be provided or made available to you electronically by e-mail. If you consent, you still have the right to receive a free paper copy of any Communication by contacting us in the manner described below.
Please be advised the site may be unavailable from time to time for scheduled maintenance and upgrades.
· Scope of Consent. Your consent to receive Communications and do business electronically, and our agreement to do so, applies to all of your interactions and transactions with GunRightsAttorneys.Com.
· Hardware and Software Requirements. To access and retain the Communications electronically, you will need to use a computer with the latest version of Internet Explorer or equivalent software, and hardware and or software capable of running this software and access to the internet.
· Your Ability To Access Disclosures. By completing and submitting your any request,you agree that you can access the Electronic Disclosures in the designated formats described above.
· Consent. By completing and submitting any request, you consent to having all disclosures provided or made available to you in electronic form and to doing business with GunRightsAttorneys.Com electronically.
· Withdrawing Your Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically by contacting us in the manner described below. If you withdraw your consent, from that time forward (1) you cannot place any further information on the GunRightsAttorney.Com website,(2) The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legal validity and enforceability of any contractual agreements you may have entered in with Gun RightsAttorneys.Com, or any electronic Communications provided or business transacted between us prior to the time you withdraw your consent.
· Changes To Your Contact Information. Please keep us informed of any changes in your email or mailing address so that you continue to receive all Communications without interruption.
· Contacting Us. You can contact us by email at the email address found within the Terms of Service