New Hampshire Gunsmiths
New Hampshire gunsmiths and pistol smiths, have the technical capabilities to make factory authorized repairs in a fashion that is to industry standards and also make obsolete gun parts by hand. They may make alterations or modifications to your firearm that an armorer is not normally capable of doing.
A New Hampshire gunsmith normally has a New Hampshire FFL or works under the supervision of someone that is properly licensed and has the proper gunsmith insurance.
A qualified gunsmith will be skilled in various trades such as ballistics, engraving, and have a working knowledge of tools and processes that many machinists use.
Today’s gunsmiths may offer various services such as applying Duracoat coatings,bluing, engraving, or even something as extreme as changing the caliber of your firearm or building you a custom firearm that meets your specifications and needs.
New Hampshire Firearms and Gun Repair Services
Services offered may vary from shop to shop but some of the more common firearms and gun repairs in New Hampshire may be :
- Clearing bore obstructions
- Installing gun sights
- Installing triggers
- Repair feeding, ejection and firing problems
- Re-crowning muzzles
- Checking and correcting timing issues
- Applying firearms Duracoat
- Making custom stocks
- Installing scopes and mounts
- Engraving firearms
- Installing factory replacement parts
- Checking for improper head-space
- Replacing your firing pin
- Adding threads for a suppressorFrom firearms restorations to repairs, a qualified smiths main goal is to insure that your firearm functions properly and is in a safe operational condition.
Having honed their skills through years of education and experience the most highly trained and sought after are normally found through referral of family or friends. For more information on your firearms repair feel free to contact any of the New Hampshire gunsmiths listed below.
Skip’s Gun Shop
837 Lake St
Bristol NH, 03222
Of Interest To Others: